Tuesday 29 April 2014

Picture Polish Chillax

Any shade of turquoise speaks, whispers, calls out to me "buy me buy me buy me". If it is a green leaning turquoise the call turns really, really loud. They are my absolute favorites in the turquoise family. Chillax is a greenish bright turquoise dream come polish-true.




I applied two coats of Picture Polish Chillax over Seche Ridge Filling Base Coat. The formula (which got a work-over by the girls) is plain perfect. The dry time is fast and the finish is high shine.

Final thoughts: Picture Polish Chillax had me gasping for oxygen, rubbing my eyes, gaping stare.  So all I can say is - you need this!!!

I ordered Picture Polish Chillax with the Picture Polish site.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting
Christine <3

10 comments:

  1. amazing color! So positive!:)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I recognize that "buy me" call :D I should follow that call to and buy Chillax because it's amazing!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - we hear that call all the time, right? It will look drop dead gorgeous on your nails hon <3

      Delete
  3. Oh, lovely color. I'm very picky with teal/turquoises/aquas. Some colors I adore (like this shade..drooolz) and some I'm not so into. :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you sweetie <3!!! I hear you - turquoise holds so many nuances and intensities one can be quite particular about it - I am afraid I am just greedy, there is hardly a turquoise I don't like :-S my purse shudders at the mere thought :-D

      Delete
  4. I NEED THIS! AND I NEED IT NOW! :D Surfing round for it as we speak ;) Keep your fingers crosses hon! Puss! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. LOL - this clearly is a Jezz shade!!!! And so happy you SCOOOORED!!! Viele Küsschen xxx

      Delete
  5. Ahh, another shade I have none of, and even less of an idea why than the periwinkle! I think I'm scared of how my skin'll handle it but I think any tonal issues would be made moot by how bright and gorgeous it is. YOU wear it beautifully.

    ReplyDelete