Thursday 24 October 2013

Different Dimension It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin

I don't own many Different Dimension polishes - but having seen pictures of their latest Collections - oh boy, I had to get my claws on some of them. The most outstanding for me was It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin - a black base filled with reddish/copper small glitters. It looked like glowing coals on my nails.




the above pictures are taken indoors in daylight, the below photos outside in the sun



 and outside in the shade:

 and in artificial light:

I applied three coats of Different Dimension It Rubs the Lotion On Its Skin over Essence Hardening Nail Base. The formula is perfect and each coat went on evenly and smoothly. Dry time is on the fast side and leaves the nails while dull though nearly smooth - and I had not a single glitter poking out - it was just slightly uneven. I added the shine with one coat of Essence Better Than Gel Nails Top Sealer. This could be a Top Coat eater over the duration of a day but I haven't worn it for longer than needed for those swatches so I cannot say if a coat of Nail Patter Boldness Glitter Food might be needed to keep the high shine smooth finish throughout the day.

Final thoughts: YAY another heap of dried leaves polish - this autumn I am really into those glowing red-brownish glitters!!!

I ordered Different Dimension It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin (oh that name - endlessly long) with Llarowe.

I look forward to reading your comments - thanks for visiting!!!
Christine

7 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Hi Becca - haha thank you and agreed - VERY creepy :-o

      Delete
  2. I definitely need some Different Dimensions!! This one is so gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ina - thank you hon <3!! You will love them ;-)

      Delete
  3. Beautiful:) I'm following your great blog:)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Welcome at my Blog dear Ela :-)! Thank you for your wonderful compliment! I was over at yours and look forward to seeing you grow!!!

      Delete
  4. As I already mentioned on IG, I can't wait to wear mine :-) It looks gorgeous on you.

    ReplyDelete